BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Life of a Champ!






 
 
 
 
 
 
Back off, I'll take you on

Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong, we're headstrong

Back off, I'll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone

I want to do all the crazy stuff I can in my life. I want to have the best life with all the fun crazy things that go on in my mind now. I love to do fun stuff but when I'm older I'll be able to make more of an effort. Bungee Jumping you jump off a tall place with a stretchy string attached to your feet! Hip Hop dancing be a tough little Loco dancer and being a cool kid. Sky diving jumping off a plane and staying in air for a long time and finally pulling that string to deploy the parachute when your close to ground. If anything a stunt woman is what kind of "side job" I would want, stunt people do the craziest stuff. Crashing cars into buildings, blowing crap up, lighting yourself on fire! That would be the life to live. Boring people on the other hand have the same routine over and over and over and over again. They wake up, have coffee, get ready for work, go to work, work, come home from work, on the way home hit traffic hour, finally get home either make dinner or order something for dinner, eat, get ready for bed, go to bed and then... do it all over again. Those people when they were young or even know have dreams like me to be a big shot in some movie or be the worlds best something or another, have your name on billboards or jumping off a cliff for Pete's sake. During their lives yet rather boring life I bet thy think about doing crazy stuff saying that would be the life to life to live. Everything on my mind is crazy, a crazy way, a crazy life as "gangsters" say. That's how I am in my own little world of freedom and fun with a little bit of business and serious face, sometimes. Yes that would be the life to live.

0 comments: