BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

How could you of stabbed me in the back...

As I sit in my room and pray to god that he helps me tonight, I hear a knock on the door and I think to myself this is what I been waiting for. I get up, take my black duffel bag to the door and leave. This man who came, takes me to the roof and I get on a helicopter and fly away: destination London. I get on the roof and wait. It's 10pm and I finally see who needs to be dealt with and I get ready and... he's down, one clear shot to the head finishes anybody. So then I get up and leave back to my little apartment in Chicago to wait...
Its been ten days since that night in London and I finally get a letter in the mail that reads,

Dear Ms. Assassino
              Thank you for what you did, you really helped out with that guy who killed my daughter.
I am very greatful and I hope I will get to see you soon. :)
                                   Signed Mr. Padrino.

I sat and thought to myself why would he want to see me? So after awhile I just ignored it. I went down to the Macchia had a cold beer and felt someone staring at me? I then looked and saw this man sitting in the dark corner calling me over, I went. Before I could say a word he handed me a piece of paper that says meet me on the roof at 3am. That was in the morning, so until then I went home. 3am I started walking up to the roof... could it be a trap? I got there and found another note what is this a little kid games? "I hate those!" I YELLED. I read the stupid note and it said i'm here. Then out of the shadows a man appeared he came up behind me with a knife, he put it to my neck. He told me " how could you, how do you not know what you did!". I replyed with a "what the fuck are you talking about you manic!". He left and with his dissapearence left a gun I picked it up and was carefully looking at it, then it shot my right in the heart... I thought to myself I only have a few minutes to live and then the man came back and said "thanks you helped me kill the daughter and the father who were trying to bring me down". I then thought to myself Mr. Padrino is the one I killed not the guy he hired me to kill, he killed his daughter and he was trying to get to me? I then asked "why did you want me?" and before I finished he said because "your one of them, a long lost sister."

Great a family I always wanted and now their dead and i'm going to die, shit! My last living moment the man is still standing over me and says "Good-bye my darling daughter."
Now really shit!

0 comments: