BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

If I could be anyone I want I would be...



Idols are everything to a child when there young, idols are figures that adults somewhat want to be. To me idols are people who I want to be like, or have goals just like how they are right now. The person I would want to be like it Tomb Raider (aka) Laura Croft. A woman who has a big house with a awesome yard, all the cars she could ever wanted, friends that help her with all that she needs, and huge fortune left to her so she could do what she wanted. Most of all the adventures that she goes on to find out new thing no one could ever think about finding. She's a tough strong spirited person who knows what she wants done and she gets it done. A women of the world is how I want to be, because no a days women are taking over and thats the best part about me is i'm almost there. Im a woman with a strong head and I know what I want to do and my goal is to do it. The movies or people in them have idols too, so maybe thays why they set a example of being badasses for the rest of us.

0 comments: