BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Show and Tell

Show and Tell is a day where you take something you want to show to all your friends, this thing has to be really cool that everyone in class will say "wow I want that" or "thats so cool".  Show and Tell usually takes place when your in Elementry School or sometimes in Middle School. When were little we think everything is special and we want to show it all, but now that were older we actually know what we really think is special.

My something special is a silver ring with a red ruby at the top and words that are engraved around the ruby that say United States Army. The reason it's so special to me is because my dad gave it to me. I don't really look at it or tell anyone that I have it, its just a thing that I have and it's sort of special. 

0 comments: