BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mi Familia: From the Start













My family is a big one on both sides. On my mom's side I don't really see and my dad's side is who pretty much raised me. My dad's side we are all Mexican, Hispanic, Chicano, Native Americans. My family started in Mexico and came over in the 1800's and are still here. I think what makes my family still connected to our ancestors is that we still act the same I mean it in our 'blood' and the way they acted was some were nice and some were mean some were fugitives and some worked hard and that's how my family is... that's how I am. No family just has one story to it... it's all connected by other family, friends, married in-ins, born ins, etc.

In those days, my family would do the same thing my family does now, just with out the all the technology... they still went fishing, hunting, working, having fun, playing with their kids, enjoying the family, and we still do it all.

"Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts (Unknown)."

0 comments: